Friday, October 9, 2009

Looking Sharp...

I don't know about you guys, but I miss last Sunday.

Thanks to everyone from Crankys who lent a hand, raced, watched, whatever. It's a damn shame that the Cranky team of Benzy, Ben and Trig-star didn't place third as they should have. Next time we'll give you lanyards for the manifestos. But I guess second place with Nik, Pip & Cale was kind of a Cranky team, amirite?

Here's a few shots from Fix Up, and once I've found an online home for it, I'll link youse up to the full album.








































3 comments:

Benzy said...

Fix up was fuckin rad,good work boys and girls.

Trigger said...

You guys fucking killed it man. That was such a good alleycat, great route, cool checkpoints, heaps of people, I had a ball. Serzly good job guys.

nikcee said...

good times, good times indeed... big ups cranky crew! (and yes i think our 2nd was cranky-reppin - cale and pip have done a few sundays)